Probably this should be in Bug Report instead of Act IX

2 posters

Go down

Probably this should be in Bug Report instead of Act IX Empty Act IX Issues

Post by Kaldair Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:30 am

Hi Stefano - Let me know when you have a bit of time - it seems Act 9 is not working correctly. Various doors are locked, and they may be locked improperly. I had accessed the catacombs several times, but tonight was thrown in jail for accessing them again. I would love to step through the correct series of steps there with you, and see if you are able to analyze the doors & gates for proper triggering.

Thanks!

Kaldair

Kaldair
Slayer of Belial
Slayer of Belial

Back to top Go down

Probably this should be in Bug Report instead of Act IX Empty Re: Probably this should be in Bug Report instead of Act IX

Post by Kaldair Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:35 pm

Thank you so much for how quickly you met with me in Act 9 to trouble shoot the gates Stefano!
Unfortunately, after the reset, I checked and that darned gate on the bridge leading to the City of Ureh waypoint is still locked =/

Kaldair O.O

Kaldair
Slayer of Belial
Slayer of Belial

Back to top Go down

Probably this should be in Bug Report instead of Act IX Empty Probably this should be in Bug Report instead of Act IX

Post by Kaldair Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Kaldair Yesterday at 1:35 am

Thank you so much for how quickly you met with me in Act 9 to trouble shoot the gates Stefano!
Unfortunately, after the reset, I checked and that darned gate on the bridge leading to the City of Ureh waypoint is still locked =/

Kaldair O.O

Kaldair
Slayer of Belial
Slayer of Belial

Back to top Go down

Probably this should be in Bug Report instead of Act IX Empty Re: Probably this should be in Bug Report instead of Act IX

Post by Stefano Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Fixed.

## Trully yours, Stefano ##
Stefano
Stefano
Admin

https://nwn-wos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down