Hello, World of Sanctuary!

3 posters

Go down

Hello, World of Sanctuary! Empty Hello, World of Sanctuary!

Post by PsychoFoxhound Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure exactly why, but over the last couple of weeks, I felt a strong desire to play Neverwinter Nights again. I was so happy to also see that my favorite server was still up! My main character was Aramil Moonbow, for those who might remember. I remember the first time I played the Diablo 2 mod was back in the summer of 2007. NWN was the first online game I'd ever played, and after bouncing from server to server, I came across "DiabloII". Not only was this module generally fun to play, but I was amazed by how friendly the players were. (Much to the dismay of the DMs, I'm sure), I remember a character named "Zod the Immortal" approaching me a few minutes after I joined, and asking me if I needed any help or had questions, and he also gave me a rune short sword. I saw lots of players come and go over the years. I saw lots of server changes. I saw areas added, I remember the excitement of owning one of the three known original "Rapier of Nature"s between regular players (after they were weakened quite a bit). I remember fighting bosses in the arena. Most importantly of all... I remember some rocks being removed from around the campfire in the encampment to allow for easier travel.

Anyways, I'm so excited to start playing this again. Though I have to start over, I was pretty amused to see some of my old items still in the persistent chest. I was wondering.... Who all else is still playing? Do you have a typical time you play? I hope to see you out there!

PsychoFoxhound

Back to top Go down

Hello, World of Sanctuary! Empty Re: Hello, World of Sanctuary!

Post by L0BSTER Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:52 am

Hello PsychoFoxhound,

I am glad to hear that you have some back to WOS once again and also i enjoyed reading your story.

like normal players play when they have free time but if you would like to make a time were we can join up and play together we can.
i will try and make time to play nwn when i can becuase of my real life but part from that Smile its all good.

we have made some changes and we are working in our spare time to fix and make changes to the PW.

what is your time zone by the way? this could help to know when you play nwn.

if you need any help write on here and you will get a reply when you can.

Ps welcome back!!

L0BSTER x
L0BSTER
L0BSTER
Slayer of Andariel
Slayer of Andariel

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoFoxhound Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Hi L0BSTER, thanks for the response!

My timezone is PST. Usually I play in the evenings during weekdays (probably somewhere between 5PM-12AM), or whenever during the weekends.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome, I hope to see you (and anyone else) on!

PsychoFoxhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefano Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello PsychoFoxhount, sorry for my late response, glad to hear that old players are coming back!

Hope to see you around: worldofsanctuary.ddns.net:5121
Stefano
Stefano
Admin

https://nwn-wos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down